Work Your Proper Hours Day is usually around February 22. It was started in 2005 by Britains organization of labour unions the Trade Union Congress (TUC). This is the day when a worker decides he or she has had enough of doing unpaid overtime. They d

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

Text Do you view work as a burden or an opportunity? Are you the kind of person who looks for ways to save your energy or the kind that finds spending your energy satisfying? Why do people like to com

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语精读第四册

Here are 10 idioms with the verb eat in English. Read the definition and example sentences for each of the 10 idioms. Next, take the idioms with eat quiz to check your knowledge. Finally, find a friend and have a discussion using these idioms. To lea

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

SCOTT:Do you work for the news? [00:21.60]HEATHER:Yes.I do.I'm a reporter. [00:24.19]SCOTT:Where's the camera? [00:25.66]HEATHER:Oh,I'm not a TV reporter.I'm a radio reporter. SCOTT:Oh. [00:30.34]HEATHER:Are you disappointed? [00:32.54]SCOTT:No.Did s

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 直捷英语

新编英语教程第四册unit03_1_Work_Lovers_or_Work_Addicts

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语阅读部分

Are you able to work on several assignments at once? 你可以同时进行多项工作吗? Definitely, 当然可以, I don't think I've ever had the luxury of being able to work on one assignment at a time. 我想我还从没遇到过一次只做一

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. Technology has changed the way we live and especially the way we work. For many jobs, workers no longer need to be in a fixed office building. People can telework: they can work from hom

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(五)月

What Stephen Covey Taught Me About Work and Life My heart is heavy today. I just learned of the death of one of the most influential individuals in my life, a man who changed the way I think about the world and who guided me toward my current career

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The word work can be a verb or noun or even an adjective. This entry looks at workand worksas nouns. work这个词可以作为动词、名词,甚至形容词,在这里我们只讨论work和works作为名词时的用法。 Work has several differe

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

In Prison vs. at Work 蹲监狱和上班 IN PRISON... You spend the majority of your time in an 8x10 cell. 在监狱里 你大部分时间待在8x10大小的牢房里。 AT WORK... You spend most of your time in a 6x8 cubicle. 上班时 你大部分时

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Patricia did not have much time. It was time to go to work. She did not want to be late for work. She would lose her job if she was late. She finished her coffee. She drank the last drop. She put the coffee cup in the kitchen sink. She turned on the

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

People Who Exercise on Work Days are Happier People's mood significantly improves afterexercising People who exercise on work days are more productive, happier and suffer less stress than on non-gymdays, scientists revealed today. University of Brist

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Ooh uh ooh,ooh uh ooh yeih yeh You understand me At least you say you do Lately thats enough for me Looking for perfect Surrounded by artificial You're the closest thing to real i've seen Sure, everyone has their problems Thats a given Yours are the

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Half a million people hungover at work each day More than half a million people are hungover at work on any given day and the figures is set to soar during the World Cup, experts say. Nearly one in 10 Britons head to the office suffering from the aft

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

CAIRO, July 8 (Xinhua) -- Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi on Sunday ordered the dissolved parliament to resume work, state media reported. According to the presidential decree, new parliamentary elections will be held within 60 days after the countr

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

No matter how much you love your job, there are times when your work motivation is just going to bottom out. There can be any number of reasons for this but the important thing is that it does happen to everyone at some stage. If you follow the simpl

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

These days, it's not uncommon to find that some children are taking certain type of paid work in many countries. While some people, Idontknowlly astonished by this fact, firmly consider it as absolutely unreasonable, I finally fail to check out anyth

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

LONDON, May 29 (Xinhua) -- More than half of employers in Britain are making changes to their working practices during the Olympics to enable staff to work more flexibly or enable them to watch key events at work, according to survey results released

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

We chat with our colleagues all the time: when we have lunch, gossip in the tearoom, or leave work together. 我们每时每刻都在与同事聊天:午饭时,茶水间八卦时间,抑或是一起下班时。 Sharing your personal life brings y

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

世界上最遥远的距离,是我和你面对面,却无话可说!今天小编给你提供一个万能的开场话题study or work!帮你分分钟打破尴尬,扫变英语口语角,口语杠杠的! 练口语消除尴尬,从study 和 w

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语